Chloe never means to get into trouble but sometimes her plans get a little out of control. With her two best friends, she forms a Secret Club dedicated to making their dreams come true – but fantasy and reality don’t always mix!
Published by Scholastic
Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1407164481
10 Totally Random Things We Would Do if We Were Princesses For a Day!
Carly & Lily – age 27 & 8
- I would make the working week 4 days long instead of 5 – cutting out Fridays of course.
- On my birthday I would declare an ‘everyone MUST wear multi-coloured clothing day’…because I like to live life vibrantly.
- I would make every teenager that finishes school travel the world at LEAST once before deciding what they want to do with their lives.
- I would travel to disadvantaged countries teaching children how to read and write.
- I would ban bullying completely from schools and groups – you’re caught you’re out. Making schools and clubs a fun, safe environment.
- Every month I would hold a grand ball. Everyone could dress up in elaborate gowns and dance the night away.
- We would dedicate a whole school day to library time.
- I would stay in bed all day long and demand everyone to do things for me. (Lily)
- I would read about all the other princesses around the world. (Lily)
- On my birthday everybody in the whole world would come to my castle and bring me presents. I would get everyone to wear blue clothes and we would stay up really late. (Lily)